Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Got my Mojo on!

The kids are away at Vacation Bible School this morning, so I had a chance to get something put together for Mojo Monday's Challenge #298. I had so much fun with this. Although, it took me nearly 3 hours to complete. RIDICULOUS! I kept changing things as I went along. I started out with a completely different vision for this card. I do love how it turned out though!





Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar Core'dinations, Pool Party Core'dinations, Very Vanilla, Epic Day DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ From My Heart
Other Supplies ~ Tea for Two Designer Fabric, Spice Cake Designer Fabric, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Crochet Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, Pool Party Ribbon, misc. Sizzlix Embossing Folder (not Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. Очень-очень красиво!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card... love the colors and the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Time well spent!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10