Friday, June 7, 2013

In Colors are the BEST!

As you've probably already guessed, I'm a HUGE fan of anything vintage. The new Stampin' Up! In Colors were made just for me, I swear! I think I had a color orgasm when I first looked at the new catalog. I received my first order from the new catalog today. Of course I had to test out my new stuff, right? Here's what I came up with. I hope you like it. I'm in {LOVE} <3



 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Strawberry Slush Core'dinations, Whisper White, Designer Paper Series (retired)
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Lovely, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Lovely Little Labels
Other supplies ~ Designer Builder Brads, 1/8" brads, Soda Pop Tops, Designer Faceted Vintage Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels, In Color Boutique Details, Doilies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10