Monday, June 3, 2013

Mojo Monday 296 Challenge sketch

Woo Hoo, it's Monday! I never thought I'd ever be excited for Mondays, but I sure am now! Mojo Monday posted this weeks challenge sketch. Here it is...


I have no idea what I'm going to come up with. I'll have to sit and stare at my stamp sets until something comes to mind. Hopefully it will come quickly. I hate it when I get stumped!

As it turns out, this was fairly easy to come up with. I decided to look thru my DSP stash and go from there. I haven't used any of the Epic Day This and That paper yet, and it sang out to me. I absolutely LOVE the colors of this paper series! My son just ended his first year of preschool, so I thought I'd give his teachers a little Thank You for all of their hard work and patience. They are all saints, trust me!




Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party Core'dinations, Epic Day This and That DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets ~ Blue Ribbon, Family Reunion, Affection Collection, French Foliage, Curly Cute (inside)
Other supplies ~ Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons, Pearl Basics Jewels, Bakers Twine





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10