Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fab Friday 21

Well, today is not Friday. I'm sad to say it's Sunday. A beautiful but HOT weekend has once again slipped by. Where does the time go? With my daughter having a sleep over at the neighbors house, and my hubby and son at another neighbor's house... I decided to lock myself in my craft room. Oh what fun I had! I FINALLY got to use this stamp set. Honestly, this card looks much better in person. For some reason my photos aren't turning out very well. I'll have to re-photograph this one when I figure out what's going on. This is my entry for Fab Friday's challenge #21.






Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired), Vellum
Ink ~ Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Stamp Sets ~ You're Amazing, Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter, Ciao Baby
Other Supplies ~ Soda pop tops, 1/8" brads, red ribbon, staples, pool party embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Love your vellum accents! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Love the embossed banner & #1!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10