Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Epic Teachers... We love them! (Mojo Monday Challenge 296)

The school year has ended for my little man. His first year of preschool was a major success! I KNOW what his poor teachers had to deal with, so I am forever in their debt. He's a stinker! I had a little bit of time this morning, so I put this card together. It will also double for Mojo Monday's challenge #296.




Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party Core'dinations, Epic Day This and That DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets ~ Blue Ribbon, Family Reunion, Affection Collection, French Foliage, Curly Cute (inside)
Other supplies ~ Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons, Pearl Basics Jewels, Bakers Twine

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, luv all the elements...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10