Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

It's been a DOOZY of a day. Busy, busy, busy! And HOT. Did I mention it was HOT? I think I drank a gallon and a half of water while I worked outside in the yard...and I'm STILL parched! After dinner I gave my hubby the look. You know, that look an obsessed crafting crazy paper freak gives their husband when they want to escape into la la land? He knows that look all too well. I don't even have to say anything. I just look at him and he laughs and shakes his head. He'll never understand. He's a man.

I locked myself in my craft room and turned up the music. Good ole' Pandora! Here is what I came up with tonight. It's a spin off of lastnights card. Same design, just different colors. I love how it turned out!






Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe Core'dinations
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk
Other Supplies ~ Pool party embossing powder, Vintage faceted buttons, pool party button, cream ribbon, basic pearl jewels, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10