Sunday, June 2, 2013

Best Teacher EVER!

I have fallen in {LOVE} with this layout. I know, I've driven it into the ground. It's just so much fun and is SO versatile. I'm also LOVING the fabric from last year's catalog. Unfortunately, they did not carry over into the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I have lots and lots to use up, so I'm sure you'll be seeing it for a while to come.

I created this card for my little girl's 1st grade teacher. I can't believe the school year has come to an end. It seems like yesterday that I was dropping her off at preschool. Where does the time go? Kylie came down to my craft cave this morning and gave me her approval of this card. Whew!



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Shimmer Paper
Ink ~ Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red
Stamp Sets ~ Label Love, Family Reunion, Ciao Baby, Hearts a Flutter, Pretty Petites, Stippled Blossoms
Other Supplies ~ Vellum, Twitterpated Fabric, Soda Pop Tops, toothpicks, misc. ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10