Monday, June 17, 2013

Morning Post

I just barely made the last challenge by the skin of my teeth! Now that my hobby room is set up, I have no excuses. I'm getting a head start on Mojo Monday's challenge #298. It's very similar to a challenge they had not too long ago. Ironically, I missed the deadline by 1 hour so I didn't get to submit my card. I'm going to be ON it this time. Can't wait to get started, this one should be fun! This one is due Sunday, June 23rd.


I just joined a new blog called Retro Sketches.I think I'm really going to enjoy creating cards based on their sketches. They definitely share my love of vintage design. Here is Retro Sketch's challenge #68 This one is due Friday, June 21st. 


Boy, do I have my work cut out for me this week or what??? I just recently started following yet another blog with wonderful challenges. Darn it, I'm competitive so I have to enter, right? Here is the latest challenge from Try Stampin' On Tuesday Due Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10