Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday...

Here is my card for Try Stampin' On Tuesday's challenge #123. I had a little bit of fun and a little bit of frustration on this one. I'm not the kind that measures things out. I like to eyeball everything. I have no patience for rulers! So, this one kind of fought me a bit. I had a TON of fun creating the Pumpkin Pie cutout. I inked it with Everything Elenor, then added the Pool Party Embossing powder on top of that to add dimension and contrast. LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. I'll be using this technique more often!





Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Itty Bitty Banners, Everything Elenor, Gorgeous Grunge, misc. letter background
Other supplies ~ Pearl Basic Jewels, Soda Pop Tops, Brads, Pool Party Embossing Powder

Whoop Whoop! This card made the Top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, fantastic card! I'm loving all the elements, texture and the label - great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I LOVE your card! The colour combo is awesome and the layers really work. Thank you SO much for joining us at TSOT this week :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10