Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Madness!

I now wake up giddy on Monday morning. I never thought I'd see the day. Monday's have a whole new meaning to me now that I'm an OBSESSED stamper. I wake up, feed my horses, grab a cup of coffee and go straight to Mojo Monday's blog to see what the new challenge for the week will be. Here it is. What will YOU come up with?


Here is what I came up with. I am {smitten} with the new In Colors. This is the first time I got to use this stamp from Chalk Talk. I LOVE how this turned out. Sweet!




Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Specialty DSP, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk, Gorgeous Grunge, Lovely Little Labels
Other Supplies ~ Paper Doily, yellow ribbon (misc.), white ribbon (misc.), pool party ribbon, vintage faceted buttons, vintage boutique buttons, Sizzlits large paper doily

Technique:
*I created by own DSP for the banner behind the Chalk Talk stamp, with Whisper White cardstock and my Brayer tool. Using Bermuda Bay ink, I rolled it then built different layers with Gorgeous Grunge stamps. I really love making my own DSP. It seems a lot more personal to me. It's something that no one else has. <3


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Love all the luscious layers of color. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10