Monday, June 2, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ June Color Challenge



It's color challenge time over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! These challenges are usually the toughest for me. I have no idea why. You'd think it would be easier not having to come up with your own color scheme. I think it's difficult because I usually take things so literally. Luckily with this color scheme, it was fairly easy. 

I instantly thought of flowers when I saw this color combination. Since Happy Watercolor has the BEST flower, I decided to go that route. I really love this flower. It is so fun to make it three dimensional. Which is one of my favorite things to do to a card. I like things that stand out!


My take:



Supplies
Cardstock ~ Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Whisper Whtie
DSP ~ Lullaby
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Black StazOn, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Watercolor, Something to Say
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Oval Framelits Collection, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Sponges, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, All Purpose Liquid Glue, Crystal Effects, Blender Pen
Embellishments ~ Pearls Basic Jewels, Satin Ribbon (not SU)

1 comment:

01 09 10