Monday, June 9, 2014

Kinda in Love with Kinda Eclectic


Today is Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration's New card sketch challenge. It's a fun sketch with a LOT of room for creativity. I like room!

Here's the Sketch!


The new Stampin' Up! catalog is out! Yippie!!! Along with over half of the new catalog, I fell in love with this stamp set the moment I saw it. It strays a little from my style of stamping, but I really love how soft and girly it is. What is happening to me? First it's flowers, now it's butterflies?

Here's my Creation!



What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron
Stamp Set ~ Kinda Eclectic
Tools/Other Supplies ~ Paper trimmer, Apothecary Framelits, All Purpose Liquid Glue, Versa Mark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Banner Punch
Embellishments ~ Essentials Wooden Elements, Natural Chevron Ribbon


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card today! I can't wait to get this stamp set at convention! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to go along with our sketch. I'm like Kim, can't wait to get this set at convention!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10