Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Let's Celebrate... Tuesday?

No, I'm not celebrating Tuesday, but I am gearing up to celebrate Independence Day. Yes really, July is just around the corner. HOW did that happen? The kids have been out of school for two weeks already! Since the 4th is quickly approaching, I wanted to create a fun little card to celebrate. Obviously it needed to be red, white and blue. That's a no brainer, but I didn't want to use such bright colors. So, I muted them down a bit.


I added a little extra pizzazz to this card by making it into a shaker. These are so much fun to make! 



What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Lines, Memorable Moments
Tools/Other Supplies ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape, Hot Glue & Glue Gun, Window Sheet, Sponges, Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, All Purpose Liquid Adhesive, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Embellishments ~ Basic Metal Buttons, Essentials Hardware Clips, misc. red ribbon, seed beads


1 comment:

01 09 10