Friday, June 6, 2014

A Crisp Thank You Card

I finall had time to play with my pre-order goodies! I'm a long-time fan of Crisp Cantaloupe, so I was tickled pink that it went perfectly with the new Lullaby Designer Series Paper! 

I paired Crisp Cantaloupe with Silver Glimmer Paper and Silver Emboss powder for this look. It turned out to be a fun combination. I wasn't too sure at first. 



Wondering where I got the silver antique brad? It's just covered with silver emboss powder. So easy! All you have to do is heat the brad with your heat gun for a few seconds and dip it directly into the emboss powder.



What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
DSP ~ Lullaby
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Sets ~ Postage Due, Chalk Talk, Petite Petals
Tools/Other Supplies ~ Paper trimmer, vellum, versamark, silver embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals, glue dots, liquid adhesive, hot glue, petite petals punch
Embellishments ~ Silver baker's twine, antique brads, basic metal buttons, vintage faceted designer buttons, white satin ribbon, crisp cantaloupe thick bakers twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10