Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Paper Crafters Sampler ~ June {Betrothed}


For those who may not know, I participate in a monthly crafter's blog. We design projects using Stampin' Up! materials and provide step-by-step instructions on how to recreate them. You can purchase these fabulous instructions each month.

I strongly recommend you take a look at what June's issue has to offer. This month we featured wedding theme'd projects. For anyone tying the knot or just simply attending a wedding, we have a lot of fun ideas to share. There are cards, invitations, table numbers and tablescapes.

Here is a sneak peak of what I contributed. I really REALLY wish I could share it here, but I can't. So if you'd like to see it... Just click HERE to visit Paper Crafters Sampler. You won't be sorry!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10