Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ Ombre



It's Ombre day at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! I can't believe I've never tried this look before. I fell in LOVE with it the second I started this project. I knew immediately that I wanted to use Strawberry Slush. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite colors. I will definitely be trying this technique again!




Supplies

Cardstock ~ Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Core'dinations, Pink Pirouette
Ink ~ Strawberry Slush
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Watercolor
Tools ~ Sponges, Spiral Flower Die, Paper Trimmer, Adhesives, Distress Tool, Scallop edge punch
Embellishments ~ Pearls Basic Jewels

8 comments:

  1. love the colors and how you matched the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love the subtle transition between the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the details that the pearls add to the pretty shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always amaze me! I LOVE THIS CARD! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, beautiful! i like the details...

    hugs
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10