Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Mother's Day ~ From the Farm

I am a self-proclaimed "Junk Gypsy" and my husband will definitely confirm that! I collect everything, especially if it has rust on it. He is constantly shaking his head at what I drag home. Living on a farm, just means there is a whole lot of really cool things to collect! When I found this old chicken wire up in the barn, I knew instantly that I was going to incorporate it into a card somehow.

I designed this for my mother-in-Law. She loves chickens, so I thought this would be perfect for her. 




Supplies
Cardstock ~ Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Sets ~ Hardwood, Stippled Blossoms, Perfect Pennants, Delightful Dozen
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Ovals Collection Framelits, Banner punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, Adhesives, Hot Glue
Embellishments ~ Chicken Wire, Mini Brads

1 comment:

  1. That is totally awesome Melissa! Your level of creativity astounds me!!!! I love the curled up flowers under the chicken wire.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10