Monday, April 28, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration ~ Masculine Monday!


Today is Masculine Monday over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. I absolutely LOVE making masculine cards. When I saw this Photo Polymer stamp set, I knew I just HAD to have it.

My family has always had horses, in fact I think I spent more time on the back of my horse than I did doing anything else. So, a western style is totally up my alley. 



Supplies
Cardstock ~ Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets ~ Gorgeous Grunge, Label Love,Eye Catching Ikat Photopolymer
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Artisan Label punch, Petite Curly Label punch, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, Sponge Daubers
Embellishments ~ Hemp Twine, Brads


2 comments:

01 09 10