Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweet Treats #144: A Gift of Love

I'm not normally a Valentine's Day kinda girl. It's usually all too mushy for me. I'm such a tomboy. Ugh! Anyway, I got a wild hair and decided to make something cute and Valentinesy. Yes, I know that's not a real word. I saw a cute little gift box on Pinterest this morning and just HAD to come up with my own spin on it. Besides, I have a LOT of retired Valentine's supplies that I need to use up! I really like how this turned out. I can't wait to stuff it with goodies and send it on it's way!




Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Pool Party core'dinations
DSP ~ More Amore (retired)
Misc ~ Window Sheets
Ink ~ Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Hearts a Flutter, Affection Collection
Embellishments ~ Pirouette Pink Chevron ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10