Sunday, February 23, 2014

Retro Sketch Sunday #103

There is a new sketch challenge at Retro Sketches today. It is a fun little sketch. A tag! I love tags, they're something that you can use anytime. They are so much fun to make. This sketch was fun because it had a lot of room for creativity. I'm in love with Nautical themes, I needed a masculine tag, and I needed something for Father's Day (yes, I know it's early). This was the perfect project to fill those requirements!

The Sketch:

Here's my take:



Supplies
Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink ~ Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Off the Grid, The Open Sea, By the Tide, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Word Window punch, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Dimensionals, Adhesives, Blender Pen, Distress Tool
Embellishments ~ Stampin' Up! Eyelets (retired), Antique Brads, Bakers Twine



2 comments:

01 09 10