Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wine tags... You're the Best!

I live smack dab in the middle of wine country. Yeah, it's rough. There are so many wonderful wineries out here it's ridiculous. So, I thought I'd make some cute little wine tags. It's so much fun to give a bottle of my favorite to a loved one, but it's even better to be able to personalize it.


I absolutely LOVE this color combination. Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake. How fabulous is that? I love that it's masculine and modern. 


Supplies
Cardstock ~ Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Stamp Sets ~ Geometrical, Hello Lovely, Peachy Keen, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid
Tools ~ Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, Decorative Label punch, 1" Square punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 3/4" Circle punch
Embellishments ~ brass brads

Wine tag dimensions: 3" x 7 3/4" (score @ 3")


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10