Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Celebrate Sweet Sorbet!

I was in the mood for a CASE tonight. I saw this card on Pinterest this morning and decided I just HAD to make one. Of course I changed the colors and the sentiment, but the idea is all the same. 

Once again, Sweet Sorbet has come to the rescue. I am absolutely LOVING this DSP pack from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. SO MUCH FUN! I have to admit, I did use a few items from my craft-stash that are not SU products. But, all in all... I think it all works out.




Supplies
Cardstock ~ pool party, whisper white, basic black
DSP ~ sweet sorbet
Ink ~ basic black, soft sky
Stamp Sets ~ perfect pennants, misc. background letter stamp, stippled blossoms
Tools ~ paper trimmer, paper snips, misc framelits (from JoAnns), vellum, dimensionals, glue dots, anywhere glue, sponges
Embellishments ~ ribbon (from my stash)

*Wondering about the banner? It is hand drawn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10