Saturday, December 27, 2014

My 2015 New Year Resolution...

I have to admit, I have majorly slacked in my efforts to frequently post to this blog. Life has absolutely taken a full-force, headlong plunge into 2015 and light speed. Between kids, animals, gymnastics, baseball, basketball, and all my chalkboard art, I just haven't had the energy to create one more thing. BUT, I vow to create at least one card a week. I know that doesn't sound like much, but most of my cards take a good 3 hours to complete. Crazy, I know!

That being said, I secretly hid away in my studio last night, plugged in my audio book and went to work. I was in the mood for something completely new. I'm so OVER Christmas! So, since the New Year is on the horizon, I decided to go that route. Of course, I didn't have any "New Years" stamp sets. Go figure. Another resolution... Cover all seasons/holidays. MUST ORDER NEW STAMPS PRONTO!

I am a lover of all things vintage and classic and I think this card encompasses both very well!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP ~ First Edition, Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Bright and Beautiful, Memorable Moments
Punches & Thinlets ~ Stars, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Small Oval
Embellishments ~ 1/2" Black Ribbon (not SU)
Tools of the Trade ~ Liquid Adhesive, Gluedots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10