Monday, January 5, 2015

Just Wanted To Say...

Now that Christmas is over and we've successfully rung in the New Year, it's time to get those Thank You cards out! Does the Cobbler ever have any shoes? Nope. So, I locked myself in my office and went to work. I was obviously still in the sparkly-star mood because I found myself making nearly the SAME card as last time. I do love this color combo. Black and Very Vanilla with a little Gold sparkle. Perfect!



Supplies
Cardstock ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP ~ Typset, Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Basic Black, Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Let Your Hair Down
Accessories ~ Paper Trimmer, Stars Thinlets, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Glue Dots, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Sponges
Embellishments ~ Linen Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10