Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Card Set

Our family draws names for Christmas. Of course I draw someone that is hard to buy for. I wracked my brain for weeks trying to come up with the perfect gift. Luckily, the family requested that gifts this year be handmade. SWEET! Something I CAN do. I raided my stash of cards and put together a card set. I didn't just want to wrap a stack of cards, that would be boring. So, I made this cute little card set box. 




Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Real Red, Whisper white
DSP ~ Ooops it's retired, sorry!
Ink ~ Real Red, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, 
Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Basic Grey, 
Pool Party embellishing powder
Stamp Sets ~ A Banner Christmas, Color Me Christmas, Sassy Salutations
Embellishments ~ Brads, Soda Pop Tops, Pool Party ribbon, Crystal Effects


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10