Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blackberry Bliss Meets Mosaic Madness

Blackberry Bliss has to be the BEST color in Stampin' Up! history!!! I've always been a purple fan, but this one really strikes my fancy. I love how vibrant and pigmented it is. It has a very broad spectrum of color and I love that because it makes it so versatile. I don't do monochromatic cards very often, but with this color, I just had to!



What I Used:
Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Mosaic Madness, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Curly Cute (retired)
Tools ~ Paper trimmer, paper snips, mosaic madness embossing folder, dimensionals, mosaic punch, vellum, adhesive, glue dots, petite petal punch, rounded corner punch
Embellishments ~ Silver Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10