Thursday, November 14, 2013

An Engagement with Ex Libris...

rMy computer has been down for the past week or so. It's been dreadfully painful not being able to post my cards. I didn't want to have to download all of my programs to my husbands computer, so I (not so patiently) waited for mine to be fixed. It came back to me on Monday and is STILL (it's now Thursday) acting weird, so back to the computer geek it goes. Needless to say, I'm using my husbands computer and have spent quite a bit of time downloading my programs anyway. Can you tell I just love computers? Grrrr! PLUS, I have 2 horses and a donkey staring at me through the window (because it's dinner time).

I created this card for a dear friend of mine. She was recently engaged. It's about DARN time! She's my best friend and I look up to her (even though I'm 8" taller and 5 years older). I love her like a sister. We share a deep love for purple so I thought this would be perfect.





Supplies
Cardstock ~ Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Ink ~ Perfectly Plum
Stamp Sets ~ Ex Libris
Embellishments ~ Frosted Finishes, Rhinestones, Ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10