Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bags and a Bottle o' Rum

Yep. It's official...Fall is in the air. I sat in my cozy woman cave and played most of the day. WHOOP! I know it's a bit early, but I'm preparing for the kids' school Halloween parties. Here are Preston's treat bags for his little preschool class.




Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Perfectly Plum, Wild Wasabi
DSP ~ Sweater Weather
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Positively Chevron, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Ghouls, Make a Monster
Other Supplies ~ small brown paper bags, googly eyes
*Small paper bags and googly eyes not SU products.

As I worked, I sipped on this yummy, hot and fall appropriate drink. Don't worry. The kids were at Nana and Papa's and it was well after noon. he he he


Hot Spiced Rum Cider
Recipe:
64 oz. jug of Apple Cider
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Ground Cloves
1 Tbsp Nutmeg
Spiced Rum

Stir all ingredients together in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer for a few minutes while stirring. Pour with a ladle into a mug, add a shot of Spiced Rum and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10