Sunday, March 17, 2013

Primrose Petals


These cards turned out exactly like I had pictured in my head! It's hard to see in the picture, but I raised the sentiments in the center and tacked them down on each end. I love the raised layered look! I also embossed the center shape on both cards. This one is from Everything Elenor set. The bottome one is from the Oh Hello set.

Stamp sets used:
~Fresh Foliage
~Sassy Salutations


I stole the design from Pinterest but made them each a little different. This seems to be a pattern. Oops! I fell in love with the layout. It's so simple. Layered stamping on the base and a few layers on top. Sweet and simple.

Stamp sets used:
~French Foliage
~Feeling Sentimental

Colors used for both cards:
~Very Vanilla
~Sahara Sand
~Crumbcake
~Pool Party
~Primrose Petals

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10