Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monthly Card Swap {April} Challenge

I joined a monthly card swap last month. It is hosted by one of my best gals. She is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. There are 7 or 8 of us in the group. Each lady gets to choose a design idea for one month. This month's challenge has been created by my friend Erica. She has chosen the following:

Sketch Template:


Color Combination:

The Stampin' Up! colors that I am taking from this are:

Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Basic Grey, Sahara Sand
or
Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Basic Grey and Wisteria Wonder

Here is what I came up with. I liked it when I first completed it. I'm  not so much a fan now that I had to turn it in. All I see is room for improvement. LOTS of improvement. Oh well, on to the next!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10