Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thanks...

I am SO thankful for time to work on my projects today! Thankful that my hard working hubby decided to not work 7 days a week this Harvest. Thankful for time with my little girl in our woman cave. Thankful for the beautiful (although HOT) weather. I am thankful for so many things today. It makes me smile.

I am trying to get a head start on my holiday cards. I thought that I'd put something together for Thanksgiving today. I think I like the way it turned out. I put LOTS and LOTS of layers of stamps on this one. I LOVE doing that.





{{{INSIDE}}}

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, First Edition DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, More Mustard, Certainly Celery
Stamp Sets ~ Post Card, Positively Chevron, Gorgeous Grunge, Clockworks, Fine Feathers, By the Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Itty Bitty Banner framelits
Non-Stampin' Up! Supplies ~ Clock embellishment, natural hemp twine, brass brads

1 comment:

  1. This is just incredible! Always so impressed by how much you put together on your cards--and how wonderfully it all works together!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10