Sunday, July 14, 2013

So Grateful for...Crisp Cantaloupe!!!

I am in LOVE with Crisp Cantaloupe. I think it is just the Bee's Knees! I especially love it when it's paired with Early Espresso and Pool Party. Here is my latest card. I created it today for CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #36.  It's the first time I had a chance to play with some things from my latest Stampin' Up! order. I'm positively smitten with Positively Chevron. I'll be using this one a LOT!







Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand
Ink ~ Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk, Ciao Baby, Positively Chevron
Other Stampin' Up! Supplies ~ Early Espresso embossing powder, Pool Party embossing powder, Antique Brads, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Pearl Basic Jewels, Soda Pop Tops, Ruffle Stretch Trim, Labels Collection dies, paper piercing tool, Designer Frames embossing folder
Misc. Supplies ~ Natural thread, brads (covered with Pool Party embossing powder)

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the ribbon edging around the panel, and the great mix of colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There is some amazing detail in this project!! Awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10