Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sailing Past

I got a little time to play in my woman cave this morning. I can't take credit for the idea, I saw a similar card on Pinterest. I just LOVE how it turned out though. I'm totally going to start doing this technique more often. It's super time consuming, but it's SO worth it! I created this card for Mojo Monday Challenge #303






Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Midnight Muse, So Saffron
Stamp Sets ~ So Sorry, Open Sea, By the Sea, Clockworks, From my Heart
Other Supplies ~ Clock embellishment (not SU), Ribbon (not SU), Baker's Twine


2 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa, it's GORGEOUS girl! Looks like a painting!! Great technique, and I love the clock embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also like to let you know that YOU are one of our chosen Honorary Mentions for the A.R.T. CAS Sketch Challenge! Congrats girl...head on over and grab your badge! ~Cheryl
    http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/07/art6-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10