Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wedding Bells

I have been having FUN in my craft cave today. We are going to a few weddings this summer and I didn't have any wedding cards. Can you believe it? To me, wedding cards are difficult. My vintage, shabby-chic style doesn't really go well with them. But, I think I've found a way...

I just got the {NEW} Label Love stamp set and coordinating punch from Stampin' Up! They will be available in the new 2013 catalog, which is coming out June 1st. Yes, I'm special. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! 

I am so obsessed with making these flowers. They're SO easy it's ridiculous. I used Whisper White paper and my scallop punch. Colored the edges with a sponge dauber and put them together. I added little round pieces of Tulle (actually remnants from my wedding dress). I thought it was a neat touch since this is a wedding card.




Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bashful Blue cardstock, Basic Grey cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets Used ~ Everything Elenor, Mr & Mrs, Label Love, Oh Hello, misc. letter background
Other Supplies Used ~ Silver embossing powder, Vintage Brads, Paper Doilies, Tule 


Of course, I had to make on in black and white. I'm a sucker for black and white. I think it is really elegant. It's as elegant as I can make it. It's a little busy, which I'm not a fan of, but it'll do. It actually looks better in person than in the photo. 




Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Sets Used ~ Everything Elenor, Mr & Mrs, Label Love, Oh Hello, misc. letter background
Other Supplies Used ~ Silver embossing powder, Jewel accents, Paper Doilies, Tulle

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10