Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh Thank You

I'm about to get my Mojo on! Here is Monday Mojo's new challenge for the week. I have so many ideas floating in my head. I hope they stay there. I hate it when I sit in my crafting cave and my mind goes blank. I'm thinking this card will have some fabric on it. Hmmm.....



Here is what I came up with. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but that's the point of a challenge right?


Supplies used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Oh Hello, Apothecary Art
Other supplies used: Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Up! fabric, Soda Pop Tops, hemp twine

*This card was entered in Mojo Monday's #294 challenge

2 comments:

  1. this is sooo darlin, I adore the ruffled fabric, to sweeeet...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love all the textures and layers. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10