Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monthly Card Swap {MAY} Challenge

So, a while back I joined a monthly card swap hosted by one of my best gals. She is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. There are 8 of us in the group. Each lady gets to choose a design idea for one month. I got to choose this month's challenge. Here is the criteria... 

Colors


The Layout

And here is what I came up with...





I had so much fun with this card. The colors went together so well {I thought}. I was even able to use one of the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW stamp sets from the new 2013-2014 catalog! There were many stages to this card. To be honest, it took a L-O-N-G time to complete. Probably a little more elaborate than I should have done, but I just LOVE this look!

Supplies Used for this card {Where do I start...}
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Specialty DSP, Whisper White
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink
Stamp Sets ~ Fresh Vintage, Oh Hello, Label Love
Other Supplies Used ~ Paper Doilies, Antique Brads, Vintage Trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10