Friday, October 11, 2013

October Swaps!

I belong to a monthly swap club. I totally freak out every time we get the criteria for the month. I feel like I do "okay" with my card making skills but when I have to produce something for other people that make cards... I totally spaz. I always seem to make everything more complicated than it needs to be. There are seven ladies in this group. So... seven cards. Eight if I want to keep one. That's a lot of cards for me to crank out. Especially when just ONE can take up to three hours to complete. Ridiculous, I know. I really do try to keep them simple for swaps. Simple is S-O-O-O not easy for me. I can't wrap my head around it. I want to distress, antique, shade, intricately cut, and layer EVERYTHING to death. I'm just like that.

Any hoo... Here is this month's sketch:


The color combo was Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar and Crushed Curry. Great combo for this time of year!

Here is what I came up with. I'm still not sure about the sentiment between the two O's but oh well.



Supplies:
Card Stock ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
DSP ~ First Edition, I have no idea what collection the orange is from. Oops!
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Wishes, ABC - 123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
Toos ~ 1" Circle punch, Petite Curly Label punch, Postage Stamp punch, Square punch
Other Supplies ~ googly eyes, Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10