Friday, July 19, 2013

Try Stampin' During Harvest

My husband is a wheat farmer and Harvest is in full swing on the Farm. To make it worse, it's HOT. We have temps over 100. Too hot to do anything. YUCK! I sent the kids to the pool and locked myself in my woman cave. This card was created for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's challenge #127.

What better way to think "frosty" thoughts? Make a Christmas card in July! I purchased this stamp set a while back and haven't had much time to use it. I LOVE how it turned out!







Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink ~ White Stazon, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Come to Bethlehem, Daydream Medallions, 
Stampin' Up! Supplies ~ Apothecary framelits, Oval framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White embossing powder, Modern Label punch, Paper punching tool
Other Supplies (Not Stampin' Up!) ~ Blue ribbon, spray glitter

******Made the Top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant, beautiful card. I love all the shimmer and details you have added. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather cools down for you soon. I love the card it looks amazing with all the cool colour combo you have used. That bow is just gorgeous & I love the way you used the sketch. Thank you for playing along at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10