Thursday, April 4, 2013

I want This and That!

I want, I want, I want, I want.... but I'll wait until the 6th to order it. Want to know why? Why would I wait to put an order in? For those of you that know me, know I want things YESTERDAY! I am waiting to put my order in because from April 6 - 8 Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping on all orders (except expedited orders of course). 

Stampin' Up has come up with a NEW product line. It is called This and ThatYour life is: Awesome. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast. So we're happy to introduce our newest product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but we're giving you and everybody else the chance to get it now.


What does This and That products entail? 


(click on the link to see it at Stampin' Up!)

1) Epic Day This and That Journal $10.95 131268 Capture your moments, thoughts, plans, ideas, sketches, hopes, dreams—anything and everything! Debossed chipboard cover. Personalize or keep as is. 6-3/8" x 8-1/16". 60 total printed sheets (30 coordinated spreads). 

2) Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper $10.95 130814 So versatile. So epic. So this and that. 12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs. Acid-and lignin-free. 12” x 12”. Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb 
Cake, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pool Party

3) Remember This and That Rotary Stamp $5.95 130133 Nostalgia meets journaling. Classic rotary date stamp with 12 clever and useful phrases for all of life's events. Turn dial to change phrase and date.


4) Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers $4.95 131271 Designer stickers to coordinate with your This and That Journal. 4 sheets with a variety of designs on semigloss paper. Thinner design to fit well with your journal. Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, 
Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pool Party


5) Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape $4.95 131269 Attach ticket stubs, photos, anything in your This and That Journal! Color coordination with thejournal pages. 3 designs in 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8” Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Pool Part

You can also purchase all FIVE items in a bundle and receive 15% off! The entire bundle sells for $32.08! 

If you'd like to order any of these products, just ask me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10