Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hearts a Flutter #145: I want More Amore'

I decided now was a good time to use up all of last year's Valentine's Day supplies. I still am totally in {love} with More Amore'. I really REALLY wish they would have continued it. What beautiful colors! Anyway, I still had a bunch of other retired embellishments that have been begging to be used. I'm a hoarder, so I save these things because I don't want to use them up, then they become retired and I'm stuck with them and can't really use them. Oh well, ya'll should know by now that I don't follow the rules!





Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Crumbcake, Pool Party core'dinations, Primrose Petals core'dinations
Designer Paper Series ~ More Amore'
Ink ~ Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Postage Collection, That's the Ticket, Affection Collection, Ciao Baby, Hearts a Flutter, Postage Due, Lovely Little Labels
Embellishments ~ Designer Builder Brads, Soda Pop Tops, Rhinestones, Frosted Finish Embellishments


1 comment:

01 09 10