Friday, January 10, 2014

Fishin' Around #152: A fishy little Baby card

As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. Unfortunately, it's the SAME thing that everyone is doing with it. Oh well, I still wanted to make my own. I've tried this technique before with clear hair gel but it didn't hold up well over time. It became too thick, so I decided to try something else. This time I used hand sanitizer.

I'm absolutely LOVING this {Sweet Sorbet} Designer Paper Series pack from the new Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration catalog. It's so versatile! I love something that has many purposes. Especially in my cramped up craft room.




Supplies
Cardstock ~ Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
DSP ~ Sweet Sorbet
Ink ~ Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Fishin' Around, Ciao Baby
Tools ~ Scallop Edge Border, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits
Embellishments ~ Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim, Treat Cups
Other ~ Hand Sanitizer


How To Fish Bowl:
1. Use a couple pumps of Hand Sanitizer and a few drops of Stampin' Up! ink in a Treat Cup.

2. Mix together with a toothpick

3. Stamp with Black StazOn onto Whisper White cardstock.

4. Color with Markers.

5. Peel the back off of the adhesive and apply a circle cut from Window Sheet. 

6. Use Sticky Strip to apply to the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10