Sunday, July 6, 2014

Make a Wish ~ Out of this World

Okay, so I'm kind of having to eat my words from a previous post. I said something like "I don't do cutesy cards" or something like that Well, I have to admit that I actually really enjoyed putting this one together.

I purchased the Circle Thinlits a while ago. I quickly decided that it wasn't something I'd use, so I packed it up. I got it back out today to give it another shot, and realized that I might actually like it. Especially for kids cards. They add a fun little element that a regular card doesn't have. My son is going to a birthday party next weekend, so I needed a card. I thought the center focal point would make a fun theme for this Alien card. It worked perfectly!






Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink ~ Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Make a Monster (retired), Perfect Pennants
Tools/Other Supplies ~ Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Paper Trimmer, Dimensionals, Liquid Adhesive, Blender Pen, 1/2" Circle Punch, small hole punch


1 comment:

01 09 10