Friday, December 27, 2013

My Resolutions...

Well, 2014 is coming at us at mach speed. I've said it before and I'll say it again, where does the time go? Along with the New Year comes the dreaded list of personal resolutions. Like everyone else, of course I'm going to promise myself to lose weight, but lets be real. I've been saying that for the past 15 years (or so). I really don't see myself giving up chocolate for sweat. Nope. So, I decided to come up with something fun. Why not make it craft-oriented? Like clean and organize. Or better yet, craft for a cause, teach a young one, learn a new technique, FINISH my projects and maybe gain some recognition. Now those are a few that I might be able to stick to!

What are your resolutions? Are they boring? Or are they fun and exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10