Sunday, August 18, 2013

Trouble Again

There's trouble again. No, this time it's not my 4 year old. It's SU's New Toil and Trouble stamp set. I LOVE this set. If you know me, you know I love skulls. I had a lot of fun putting this card together. I originally created it for Retro Sketches's latest challenge. I'm still going to enter it, but I'm not sure I really kept to the sketch. Funny how that happens. Oops!







Supplies
Paper ~ Bravo Burgundy, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, :Lucky Limeade
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, 
Stamp Sets ~ Toil and Trouble, Chalk Talk, Oh Hello, Hello Lovely, Sketch Alphabet
Embellishments ~ Early Espresso embossing powder, Soda Pop Tops, Hemp Twine
*I also used a non-su miscellaneous alphabet stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10